Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Summer is Almost Here

We have a vacation trailer which my husband keeps at a camping area in the sierras, actually in Villa General Belgrano (Cordoba Argentina). It is a beautiful Swiss/German style town, settled by Germans in the late 1920s and early 1930s. Hundreds of things to do year round so a tourist will never get bored. My husband brought the trailer to Cordoba Capital for some maintenance but he is taking it back again today. Everyone is excited about spending a few weeks at the campgrounds. My husband will stay in the trailer, the kids in tents. I will not be able to spend the entire vacaction with them but I will go up for a day or two. I am not actually a big fan of camping out in nature. My vacation will be having the house to myself for a week or two and visiting with my parents and grandmother who will be in town for the holidays.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: