Monday, December 3, 2007

Usefulness

I am in the process crocheting two different pieces. I am at this time very focused on creating childrens ponchos and shawls. I really need to get a business plan organized. The days seem too short to get everything done and my attention is dispersed among family, pets, husband, volunteer work. When I try to focus on what I want to pursue I feel that people dont think it is worthwhile or that I am wasting my time. After all, I dont have a fine arts degree or any professional training or experience in the design field. I just have the desire to create useful things for people. To be "useful". More on this subject later. I need to get to the primary school right now. I am the accounts auditor this year and since the school year is just about over (I am, in Argentina) I have to finish reviewing the accounts. Bye.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: